H.E.L.L.O.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Project

I am on a new project with S.

Due date is coming real soon, I hope I would be able to finish it on time, and send the end result to the intended end user. Actually, the material for the project was something that I had made for an occasion earlier this year. However I did not really presented it because I thought the stuff was not up to my par and need huge amendmends.

Really, I mean if you are about to present something to a group of people, you wouldn't want it to be just better-than-nothing, right? Plus, this group of people and this particular project is somewhat special and meaningful and have sentimental values and bla bla bla...

Ok, better stop here and continue with the work. Raw material had finished anyway. All I need to do now is to polish it so it can be much beautiful than now.

No comments: