What happened last night somehow reminds me of Senandika back then.
I remembered when me and some of the seniors (especially RA and ZM) wanted to put a prank on the juniors, specifically for AN @ Ayam, but somehow prank tu berkait sekali dengan the whole team. And the guy members of the team dengan rasa panas, tak puas hati, serta mahu menegakkan kebenaran, beramai-ramai menghala ke rumah warden untuk membuat perhitungan, while the girl members ada yang dah menangis ketakutan dan saling pujuk-memujuk meredakan perasaan gusar masing-masing.
That's when we know we should end up all the actings. (T_T)
For some, we might looked so unreasonable for putting up such prank. But trust me, we have our own reason. And that night, we know that everyone love everyone, everyone love the team, and many would do whatever it takes just to save the team, and clean up the team's name.
So last night, seeing how my state-mate stood up against an angry women named FT which claimed us, all women of our place, as sl** and b***h (I'm not going to elaborate more on this, hope everyone got the lessons already), I cannot help but to suddenly recall the moment Senandika is there to backup me n ZM (who were actually acting the whole scene of live drama huhu).
Tiba-tiba sayu dan rindu kat the team. I wonder if things are now still the same. Will they backup each other when someone is in trouble? Will they stick together and fight for their right if someone try to break the team? Will they stay as a family like what we did back then?
Oh, back to the FT's case. Lesson learnt :
1. Not everything should be made public.
2. Jangan salahkan semua pihak hanya kerana seorang je yang buat salah. Dalam setandan pisang, tak semuanya elok kan. Takkan terus nak label semuanya buruk.
3. Tapi semua orang jangan pulak emo sangat dan cepat melatah, that will only make things worse. Huhu. But to backup the person you should backup is alright, asal saja jangan over-reacting dan ambil kesempatan.
4. Kalau marah tu, ingat Tuhan beb...Makin korang marah, makiiin la syaitan suka. Ini nak sambung mencarut jugak, so what makes you different from the women who called us sl** and b***h tu? Sigh~
5. People do made mistakes. Yang penting, belajarlah dari kesilapan.
I'm not saying that what my people do is wrong or right. Baguslahkan react and backup each other. Tapi, berpada-pada. Jangan sampai jadi big chaos. Ok. Peace!