H.E.L.L.O.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sangkaan Awal Kadang Tersasar

Dear someone who passed by in my past,
I once thought you'll never want to cross this sea between us. So I let you go. I did not even fight for it. But I'm wrong. You are now here, for someone else. For her. My loss. Served me right lah kan.

Dear someone who passed by in my past,
Thank you for letting me know this: That making assumption without asking and understanding the facts will only lead oneself to disappointment when the real truth (which actually aligns with the hope) is known. That giving up before putting on a fight is indeed an act of a coward.

Dear someone who passed by in my past,
Thank you for this valuable lesson.















Dear you whom I hope to hear soon from my future,
Now that I am willing to cross this sea between us, are you willing to do the same?

Random Decemberwishlist Day #10:
That you, whom I hope to hear soon from my future, reads this entry.




No comments: